Welcome to After School Clubs, Inc. Our program was established in 1987 as a non-profit, community
based, childcare program dedicated to providing professional care to children ages 5-12.
Goals of the After School Clubs Experience
The ASC Staff understand the importance and impact this program has on youth. When creating programming and leading activities,
we keep the following goals in mind:
- Developing greater self-confidence and a sense of independence
- Encouraging respect of self, others and our environment
- Developing a sense of teamwork, group decision-making and a spirit of cooperative living
- Providing opportunities for encouraging personal growth through exposure to positive role models
- Providing safe and healthy outdoor and indoor fun in a caring supportive environment
All After School Clubs staff must meet Wisconsin State Licensing requirements for their positions. They are
involved in on-going staff development training. Staff are all trained in CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions.